Zimbra would like to thank our partners, customers, and employees for a great 2015. Below is a brief collection of our most viewed, read, or downloaded content. Please, have a seat next to the fireplace with a hot tea or coffee, and enjoy the best Zimbra content, around the World, from 2015.
Our Tech Center (Wiki) is our Top Technical Resource, with more than 16K visits each day. These are the Top 15 articles most viewed during 2015:
- Disabling the use of ephemeral DH keys in mailboxd
- Zimbra Mobile Installation and Setup for Android
- Zimbra Mobile Installation and Setup for iPhone
- Anti-spam Strategies
- Outgoing SMTP Authentication
- Improving Anti-spam system
- Download the Zimbra Connector for Outlook (ZCO)
- Administration Console and CLI Certificate Tools
- Mobile Device Setup
- Performance Tuning Guidelines for Large Deployments
- Log Files
- Zmprov Examples
- Best Practices on Email Protection: SPF, DKIM and DMARC
Our Corporate Blog is one of our main resources to communicate with Customers and Partners, and provides Corporate News like Roadmaps, announcements, etc. Read the top 10 Blog articles for 2015:
- Windows 10 is here! Three things you need to know about Zimbra & Windows 10
- Discontinuing Zimbra Sync and Share
- Email Protection Best Practices: SPF, DKIM and DMARC
- Zimbra Desktop 7.2.7 and Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 3 are now available!
- How to add your Logo in the Login and App window in Open Source or Network Edition
- General Availability: Zimbra Collaboration 8.6.0 Patch 2
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 4 is here – 47 fixed Bugs & Edge Support
- Zimbra & Synacor: An in-depth look into the Roadmap for the upcoming months
- Logjam’s Impact on Zimbra Collaboration
- Synacor acquires Zimbra
The Zimbra Community Forums have around 12K visits each day. This is the hub where everyone can share their questions and answers and help each other by sharing their Zimbra knowledge and experience.
- How to fix Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird error – ssl error weak server ephemeral dh key
- The DNSBL AHBL (Abusive Hosts Blocking Lists) is no longer offer their service.
- Zimbra Web Client in ZCS 8.0.x and Google Chrome 45+
- Missing Prerequisites on Ubuntu 14.04 x64 and Zimbra 8.6
- ZCS 8.5.0 on centos7: zmconfigd is not running
- Windows 10 and Outlook 2013 – LSMSSP.dll issue
- Fixed this ERROR “Unable to determine enabled services. Cache is out of date or doesn’t exist.” by changing ldap:// -> ldaps:// URLs. Why did it happen?
- Zimbra Desktop 7.2.5 issues post-upgrade from 8.5.0 to 8.6.0
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 is here!
- Removing zimbra-dnscache
We moved gallery.zimbra.com into the new Zimbra.org. The Extend Zimlet Gallery is fresh, but contains new and old Zimlets, reviews, users, etc. Take a look to the amazing Top five Zimlets for 2015:
- Zimbra ownCloud Zimlet
- Zimbra OpenPGP Zimlet
- ThinkFree Office
- Save Zimbra Emails as PDF
- Email Downloader
We are truly thankful to have our Customers, Partners, and Community deeply involved with Zimbra, and we are proud to share with you this 2015 Content review, as you make it possible.