Did You Know? Calendar Preferences
Did you know that Calendar preferences are available in Zimbra?
On the Calendar preferences page you can:
- Set your default calendar view. The default view is Work Week View. The other options are Day, 7 Day Week, Month and List views.
- Specify whether to automatically add appointments to the calendar when you receive a meeting invitation. The default is to automatically display an appointment on your calendar when you receive a meeting invitation. The status stripe* for these meetings is orange. When you respond to the meeting invitation (either in email or using the right-click menu in the calendar), the status strip changes to indicate your response.
- Specify whether or not declined meetings are displayed on your calendar. By default, declined meetings are displayed as very transparent* appointments on your calendar.
- Specify whether or not to delete meeting invitations when you respond to them in email. By default, invites are deleted (moved to the Trash folder) when you respond to them.
* Note that status stripes and levels of transparency are not displayed on smart phones or tablets.