Did you know that you can automatically forward a copy of your calendar invitations to another email address?
Here are some scenarios where forwarding a copy of calendar invitations to another address is helpful:
- If you do not check your Zimbra account frequently, you can forward a copy of your meeting invitations to an address that you check regularly.
- If someone manages your Zimbra calendar on your behalf, they will receive a copy of your meeting invitations and be able to respond for you.
- If you manage someone else’s Zimbra calendar, ask them to forward a copy of their meeting invitations to you, so you can respond on their behalf.
To forward a copy of your meeting invitations:
- Click the Preferences tab, and select Calendar.
- In the Receiving Messages area, enter the email address into the Forward Invites field, as shown below.