We are happy to announce our Weekly Newsletter Blog post about the Zimbra Community, in this section you will find news about new Zimlets, Hot Forums Topics, some Hot IRC discussions, and much more.
Expand your Zimbra Collaboration with this new Zimlets
In the Zimlets section we have some really good and recent zimlets, and we are sure they will improve your Zimbra Experience.
The Zimlet provides an unsubscribe button in your inbox to make it easier to unsubscribe from newsletters, social media notifications and other promotional emails.
This will help you to keep your inbox clean! Please note that unsubscribing does not work for spam emails.
The unsubscribe button in Zimbra is based on the List-Unsubscribe header as defined by http://www.list-unsubscribe.com/ or RFC 2369
This Zimlet alerts you when your forget to attach the attachment when sending an email message.
The Zimlet will search for keywords in your message (for example, “attach” or “attachment”). And if the keywords exist in your outgoing message, the Zimlet will confirm that at least one attachment exists before sending. If no attachments exist, an alert dialog is presented.
This is a fork from: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/adopted/tree/master/com_zimbra_attachmentalert
This version allows you to optionally configure the keywords to look for in your email message. This way you can write emails in various languages and still be able to get the attachment alert.
Hot Topics in the Community Forums
- Windows 10 and Outlook 2013 32 bit using the Zimbra Connector doesn’t work, so please keep update to date with the Community Thread – http://community.zimbra.com/collaboration/f/1891/p/1139945/1587059
- Problem sending emails, our Community user “royaljaat111” has problems sending emails to the rest of the world, the main issue was the IP Reputation. Here is a great lecture following on from his initial question – https://community.zimbra.com/collaboration/f/1886/p/1137556/1587065#1587065
- Are you using Zimbra Collaboration and an Email Client such as Thunderbird? Are you also using the Lightning plugin for the Calendar? This Thread might be interesting! – https://community.zimbra.com/collaboration/f/1886/t/1139951
- Using Safari and having problems with the attachments? Keep tracked of the next Thread where our UI Director, Conrad Damon filled a bug for it – https://community.zimbra.com/collaboration/f/1928/t/1138716
Community Blog posts around the world
Please note that this section may include Blog posts to a different languages content.
- Zimbra: Configurar Autodiscover para Outlook, u otros Clientes de Correo que soportan Exchange Activesync y Exchange Web Services
- Nos partenaires ont du talent – VNC : Partager des fichiers en toute sécurité et simplement dans le Cloud – Intégration de ownCloud dans Zimbra
Do you have a Blog about Zimbra? Comment with your URL
Community IRC Chat
Join to the IRC Chat with nearly others 100 members:
- Or join #zimbra in freenode
Hot and updated Tech Center Articles
The Tech Center is alive, and a proof of it is the modifications in the articles, the new ones, etc. Here you can find a brief overview:
- Accessing Zimbra Collaboration Server with Thunderbird – Updated the section about the Lightning and CalDAV, working properly since Zimbra Collaboration 7.0.x. Edit the Zimbra Calendar using CalDAV.
- Autodiscover for Outlook, Exchange Activesync and Exchange Web Services – Updated this article with the necessary info about Autodiscover for Exchange Activesync and Exchange Web Services, both technologies available in Network Edition only.
- Windows Mail App using EAS in Windows 10 – Updated this article with the steps to use the new Mail app in Windows 10 using the Exchange Activesync feature that Zimbra includes.
- Disabling the use of ephemeral DH keys in mailboxd – If you are still using Zimbra Collaboration 7.0.x and you use Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird, you need to tune your server to disable the insecure DH ciphers.
Next Zimbra Collaboration System Administration Training Courses
Don’t miss the chance to obtain your Zimbra Collaboration System Administration Certification, we have some Courses this month. We are looking forward to provide to you all the needed Knowledge about Zimbra Collaboration.
|Inova||Sao Paulo, Brazil||Portugese||August 12-14, 2015||Enroll Now|
|Ingram Micro Hong Kong||Hong Kong||Cantonese or English||August 26-28, 2015||Enroll Now|