Did you know that there is a ZImbra Collaboration System Administration course June 23 – 25, 2015? This session will be taught by Mark Nichols, Senior Architect for the Zimbra Professional Services team.
To enroll, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From basic administration tasks through migration and troubleshooting, the Zimbra Collaboration System Administration course provides the information you need to improve and streamline your Zimbra deployment. You will learn best practices and methodologies to save you administrative time while lowering your TCO.
- Zimbra System Administrators with (at a minimum) entry-to-mid-level administration experience and working knowledge of the Linux OS.
- Familiarity with Zimbra Web Client features is beneficial.
- Participants are recommended to have previously downloaded and used the trial version of Zimbra Collaboration.
- Zimbra Architecture
- Installing Zimbra Collaboration
- Troubleshooting installation
- Using the Zimbra Administration Console
- Using CLI tools
- Zimbra Collaboration System Care
- Backup & Restore
- Bugzilla and Support Portal
- Performance tuning
- Migration options & planning
- Upgrading Zimbra Collaboration
- Upgrade troubleshooting and general system troubleshooting tips
- Personalizing a Zimbra Collaboration deployment with Zimlets, custom skins/themes
- Zimbra collaboration multi-node deployment
- Architecture and Storage Considerations
- Multi-Server installation & upgrading
- Directory and GAL integration
- Advanced monitoring and troubleshooting