Did You Know? Change Your Zimbra General Preferences
The Preferences > General page provides many ways for you to change and customize your Zimbra Web Client display.
To access the page:
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Click the General option in the overview pane.
Using the Appearance options, you can change the following in your Zimbra Web Client:
- Theme: the colors of your display
- Font: the font displayed
- Display Font Size: size of font/text displayed
- Print Font Size: size of font/text printed from Zimbra
Use the Time Zone and Language options to change the default times and language displayed in your Zimbra Web Client.
Use the Search options to change which folders are included in your searches.
Click here to watch a video with more Zimbra Preferences information.