Did You Know? Create a Task from an Email!
Did you know that you can create a task from an email? There are 2 ways to do it, and each is simple.
When you create a task from an email, several things happen automatically:
- The subject of the email populates the subject of the task.
- The content of the email populates the notes of the task.
- Any attachments to the email are added to the task.
The first option is to right-click the email and select “Create Task.”
The second option is to select the email, then select “Actions > Create Task.”
A Task tab opens with the following information from the email:
- The Subject from the email is the subject of the task.
- The content of the email populates the notes area of the task.
- Any attachments from the email are added to the task.
This feature is available in the Zimbra Web Client and Zimbra Desktop versions 6.x and later.