Hello Zimbra Partners, Customers & Friends,
We are excited to bring you a whole new look at Zimbra … video case studies from Zimbra BSPs from around the world! Today’s is from Jason Frisch, CEO of Cloudmatika in Indonesia. Mr. Frisch says …
“What’s not to love about Zimbra? It’s the de facto standard of hosted email the Indonesian market.”
What does Cloudmatika love about Zimbra?
- Anti-spam integrations. “It’s very, very accurate,” said Mr. Frisch.
- Multi-server architecture. There is no single point of failure. “We have 100% uptime. Our email is always working.”
- Easy to deploy. “There is not a lot of technical knowledge required to install and configure the platform.”
- Multi-domain support. Cloudmatika doesn’t need a dedicated installation for each customer. They use a shared platform internally as well. “We have multiple brands, and separating them on the Zimbra platform is simple. This lowers our running costs.”
Why do their customers love Zimbra?
- Reputation. “It’s the de facto standard of hosted email in the Indonesian market in particular.”
- Data sovereignty. “We provide an in-country, locally hosted solution. Most major email players don’t offer this.”
- Affordability. “Costs signi cantly less per seat than other solutions.”
- Ease of use. “It’s very intuitive. Once they’re in, they know everything. That saves us money because we don’t have to provide a lot of training on how to use the system. That can be quite dif cult on other systems.“
- High level of security and 99.99% uptime. “Zimbra provides peace of mind.”
Do you want to become a Zimbra BSP? Click here for more information.
Your Zimbra Team