Zimbra 9 : Extensibility for Collaboration Superheroes!
Hello Zimbra Partners, Customers & Friends!
We are happy to announce that Zimbra 9 is Now Available featuring …
- Modern, Responsive UI lets users move seamlessly between devices with a consistent email & collaboration experience
- Extensibility with best-in-class, out-of-the-box integrations with Slack, Dropbox and Zoom, and many more underway
- Customization with the new Zimlet framework
- Security, Privacy & Data Sovereignty with Zimbra’s dependable server infrastructure
- Easy Upgrade, No Migration Needed
Break Free! Out-of-the-Box Integrations with Slack, Dropbox and Zoom
Unlike competitors with closed platforms, Zimbra 9 is flexible and extensible. Break free from Microsoft and Google and integrate with the 3rd party collaboration services you use today—Slack, Zoom, Dropbox and more.
This extensibility is even more important now as businesses, government agencies, educational institutions +++ around the world are dependent upon remote working/smart working.
Security, Privacy & Data Sovereignty
Zimbra 9’s dependable server infrastructure provides the security, privacy and data sovereignty Zimbra customers have come to expect, and in many cases, require.
Anytime … Anywhere … Any Device
Deploy On-prem … Public or Private Cloud … SaaS from Zimbra service providers in your country.
For more information, visit zimbra.com!
Your Zimbra Team