THANK YOU very much to our VIP Channel Partners who joined us for the Zimbra ACTIV8 EMEA Tour. We were thrilled to see so many of you across Europe! From Milan on 9 April, to Marseille on 11 April, and the finale in Barcelona 16 April … it was a spectacular adventure!
Several key Synacor members joined the Tour to share details about Zimbra’s path forward:
- Eve Autie, Channel Manager EMEA
- Karine Couvreur, Channel Sales Manager EMEA
- Mariama Diaby, Field Marketing Manager EMEA
- Antonio Luccini, Channel Sales Manager EMEA
- Rene Otto, VP Product Email & Collaboration
- Gautam Ramachandran, Director, Channels Management & Solutions Advisory
- Andrew Shingler, Senior Sales Engineer EMEA
- Marcus Teo, SVP WW Enterprise Sales & Marketing
We our Partners: Zimbra Partner Award winners!
- Ilger.com wins Zimbra Best Bookings Partner 2018 for Italy
- Innovazione Digitale wins Zimbra Best BSP Partner 2018 for Italy
- Seacom wins Zimbra Best Distributor/Aggregator Partner 2018 for Italy
- Beezim wins Zimbra Lightning Bolt Partner 2019 for France
- Cloud Temple wins Zimbra Best BSP Partner 2018 for France
- Commeo wins Zimbra Best Distributor/Aggregator Partner 2018 for France
- StarXpert wins Zimbra World Wide Best of All Time Revenue Partner (all-time record-breaking Award!)
- Zextras Services wins Zimbra Best Bookings Partner 2018 for France
- bTactic wins Zimbra Best Case Study 2018 Partner Award for Spain
- Essi Projects wins Zimbra Best Bookings Partner 2018 for Spain
- Quer System wins Zimbra Best Renewal Revenue Partner 2018 for Spain
Zimbra ACTIV8 EMEA Tour was a BIG success, hosting 60+ VIP Channel Partners. Special thanks to our sponsors audriga & OpenIO, who are an important part of this journey. Their solutions are great value-adds to your Zimbra environment and help you increase productivity and business.
- Hans-Joerg Happel, Co-founder & CTO at audriga
“We were pleased to demo our cloud-based, self-service email migration solutions and to address Zimbra’s thriving community of users, all eager to share experiences and learnings, and discover new ways to capitalize on the ever-expanding feature set of Zimbra’s powerful collaboration platform,” said Hans-Joerg Happel, Co-Founder & CTO, audriga.
- Guillaume Delaporte, Co-founder & VP Customer Success at OpenIO:
“The openness of the Zimbra platform means users can plug-and-play the cloud components most critical to their organizations for a refreshingly customizable approach to email and collaboration simply not available from other services,” said Guillaume Delaporte, Co-Founder & VP Customer Success, OpenIO. “We thank Synacor and its partners for the opportunity to gather this week for this important recurring Zimbra deep dive. It allowed us to showcase the added value of our combined solutions.”
A warm THANK YOU! The Future’s So Bright!
Your Zimbra Friends & Colleagues
Comments are closed.