Hello Zimbra Friends, Customers & Partners,
- Hierarchical Address Book (HAB): This enhancement of the Global Address List (GAL) is now in the Zimbra Web Client. Users can view, navigate and select contacts from the HAB, and they can see the organizational structure. Check it out … it’s a cool new feature requested by many users.
- ZCO now supports the Zimbra Dumpster feature: ZCO users can now recover permanently deleted messages or contacts back to the Trash folder.
- Zimbra Drive: It’s now GA! Users can share entire folders, and it provides integration with many Amazon-S3-compatible storage solutions.
Reminder: Legacy Zimbra Drive is based on a Nextcloud / ownCloud integration, and that integration is now named “Open Drive,” and is compatible with:
- Zimbra Talk: Now includes instant meeting, so you can include external contacts in collaboration sessions.
- Zimbra Docs: We upgraded Zimbra Docs with a fresh look (improved toolbar colors and layout and easier shape editing) and improved interoperability.
NOTE: Beta features should not be installed and are not supported on production systems. Beta modules have been provided for evaluation in lab environments only.
We hope you are as excited about this new release as we are! And, as always, please reach out to us any time, or if you spot an issue, please open a support ticket.
Your Zimbra Team