The Zimbra Collaboration 8.5 Beta is winding down, and I want to thank everyone who participated and provided feedback. We appreciate your support – it is your input that helps us develop and deliver better software. As an example of this, we received great feedback in the following areas:
- Exchange Web Services configuration for Outlook for MAC clients
- A bug found with Android 4.4 devices that prevents mail sync
- Installation issues on Ubuntu 14.04
- A bug that causes the mobile touch client to hang in calendar
- A bug in HTML5 offline mode that prevents log-ins
- A bug found with MTA configuration in the Admin Console
For those who have tried the Zimbra Collaboration 8.5 Beta, we would love to get your overall impressions of the beta release experience. We’ve prepared a brief survey where you can provide additional feedback to help us continue to make improvements.
Thanks again to all who participated in the beta program. Zimbra Collaboration 8.5 will be released later this summer, so please continue to read our blog, newsletter and forums for product announcements.