Slack, Zoom, Dropbox, Webex Integrations Power Remote Teams During Global #WFH Shift
Zimbra 9 Reaches 2 Million+ Deployed Mailboxes
Hello Zimbra Friends,
Zimbra 9 is 2 million+ deployed mailboxes strong, giving businesses and government agencies the same functionality as Google Workspace and Microsoft 365, vitally important as organizations around the world rely upon remote teams for tight collaboration.
Watch Zimbra Channel Evangelist, Barry de Graaff, showcase Zimbra 9’s Superpower Integrations in this video.
Zimbra 9 has chat, video, doc sharing and file storage built-in! You are only 4 clicks away from starting a video call from email, calendar or contacts. Rather use 3rd party tools like Slack, Dropbox, Zoom +++? You can do that too!
Zimbra is a compelling alternative to Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Gmail, Office 365 / Microsoft 365, Outlook, Yahoo, ProtonMail, FastMail, Hotmail, Zoho, Hey, Superhuman, AOL, Thunderbird and more. Small businesses, enterprises, governments and service providers choose Zimbra for:
- On-prem OR cloud deployment
- Fast, modern UI
- Dependable server infrastructure = security, privacy and data sovereignty Zimbra customers expect
- 3rd Party Integrations for Extensibility with Zoom, Slack, Dropbox, WebEx, Google Drive and more
- New Zimlet Framework for Customization
- Easy Upgrade, No Migration Needed
- Anytime, anywhere, any device
- Need an open source option? Open source is in our DNA, and customers with a Zimbra 9 license can access the source code.
What’s on the roadmap for Zimbra 9 in 2021? Here’s a peek …
- Password enhancements to increase security
- Offline support in Desktop application
- Support for Hierarchical Address Book in Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Paste from Office applications to email
- Evernote integration (attach notes to email, calendar, tasks, etc.)
Stay tuned for more Zimbra 9 updates!
Wishing you health and happiness as we welcome the New Year,
Your Zimbra Team