Register now for these Zimbra Collaboration Training Courses:
Zimbra Collaboration System Administration
From basic administration tasks through migration and troubleshooting, the Zimbra Collaboration System Administration course provides the information you need to improve and streamline your Zimbra Collaboration deployment. You will also learn best practices and methodologies to improve and enhance how you administer Zimbra Collaboration.
- When: Visit the Zimbra Training Calendar for sessions worldwide.
- Audience: Zimbra System Administrators with (at a minimum) entry-to-mid-level administration experience and working knowledge of the Linux OS
- Price: USD $2,000 (Regional Discounts available in some areas)
Zimbra Collaboration Troubleshooting End-User Issues
If you support Zimbra users on a help desk, this one-day course will make your job easier: it will increase your effectiveness and save you time solving customer cases. You will learn Zimbra troubleshooting skills, including using debug logging, identifying and resolving user data flow issues, and recovering missing data.
- When: Wednesday, February 17, 2015 — 6:30am – 2:30pm US PST
- Audience: Zimbra Help Desk Agents
- Price: USD $850
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.