We released Zimbra 4.0.2 today and there were a few extras that came along for the ride. First off the Fedora Core 5 build is now GA. We also added a new developer/preview release on Ubuntu. This has been a popular hack in our forums for sometime.
Here’s a sample of some of the other changes/fixes in 4.0.2:
– perf improvements for IMAP (new MySQL indexes)
– > 2GB support in the Zimbra Outlook Connector
– i18n and some l10n for the Zimbra Outlook Connector
– disabling AS/AV causes mail deferral
– cursor fails to appear in Firefox
– mailbox quota page does not contain any entries
– several all day event and timezone bugs fixed
Comments are closed.