Zimbra today released version 3.1
3.1 introduces MacOSX as a supported OS for the Network Edition.
We’ve also added the following new features:
– Resource scheduling (including search by resource location/attributes, resource-specific auto-complete, resource auto-respond)
– Calendar alerts (web-based)
– User-controlled forwarding, enabled by COS (+ keep copy option)
– Outlook archiving
– Postfix queue visibility and management in Admin UI
– Nightly postfix summary report
– Admin UI view of users by storage/quota consumed
– Automated spam training via Junk / Not Junk buttons
– DSPAM filter for SpamAssassin
– BETA: Safari browser support
– BETA: Treo 650 calendar sync
– BETA: Treo 700w (and other Windows Mobile 5 devices) calendar/contacts sync
– Many additional smaller features and bug fixes
Got a question? Try the forums.
Find a bug? File it in bugzilla.