Zimbra today released version 3.1
3.1 introduces MacOSX as a supported OS for the Network Edition.
We’ve also added the following new features:
– Resource scheduling (including search by resource location/attributes, resource-specific auto-complete, resource auto-respond)
– Calendar alerts (web-based)
– User-controlled forwarding, enabled by COS (+ keep copy option)
– Outlook archiving
– Postfix queue visibility and management in Admin UI
– Nightly postfix summary report
– Admin UI view of users by storage/quota consumed
– Automated spam training via Junk / Not Junk buttons
– DSPAM filter for SpamAssassin
– BETA: Safari browser support
– BETA: Treo 650 calendar sync
– BETA: Treo 700w (and other Windows Mobile 5 devices) calendar/contacts sync
– Many additional smaller features and bug fixes
You can experience the latest and greatest Zimbra release on our hosted demo. To subscribe to new releases and build announcements see our freshmeat listing.
Got a question? Try the forums.
Find a bug? File it in bugzilla.
Comments are closed.