August 29-September 1 at The Venetian in Las Vegas
October 18-20, Bella Center, Copenhagen
We are just three weeks away from VMworld 2011 and we are looking forward to showcasing Zimbra products, including a sneak peek of ZCS 8 and some new products we are working on!
VMworld 2011 is a great way to learn about the latest technology innovations with more than 175 breakout sessions and labs-featuring topics that will cover everything from virtualizing business critical applications to integrating social collaboration tools that enhance productivity. Plus, VMworld offers additional learning opportunities, such as the Knowledge Experts Program, numerous networking events, and the Solutions Exchange, featuring over 250 companies.
Whether you’re new to VMworld or have attended before, VMworld 2011 is a great way to learn about the latest technology innovations and network with your peers and industry experts. And, you won’t want to miss this year’s party with the band, The Killers!
Below is a list of the Zimbra activities that we have planned. If you have not already registered and you would like to attend this year’s event, click on the link below to get to the registration page. We hope to see you at VMworld 2011 in Las Vegas!
Speaking & Group Sessions
- VMware Zimbra: Next Generation Collaboration for Your Cloud: John Robb & Sam Khavari
- Plan, Build and Deliver a VMware Zimbra Cloud Application Business: Jing To & Azdio Ballesteros
- VMware Zimbra: Better Than Exchange: Jon Dybik
- Zimbra the New SMB Game Changer: Paul Murphy
- Zimbra Group Discussion: John Robb
Education & Hands-on Lab
- Exploring your Core Email and Collaboration Services Migration Options: Anup Patwardhan & Azdio Ballesteros
- Product Demos in the VMware Booth Genius Bar
- Theater presentations
- Meet the team!
Hi, where will be the VMworld 2011? Thank you!
One of web designers attended the event and found it very useful. Is there an even in 2012?
Hi, Is there a date set for 2012? Would have loved to made it to this one but wasn’t able to.
Where can we have access to showcasing Zimbra products? I mean can we have a brief from this kind of meetings?