Zimbra will be participating at VMware Forum 2012 – a series of nine events kicking off April 12th in Garden Grove, CA and moving across the country before winding up in Orlando this November. Each forum is a free, interactive, full-day event to learn about transforming IT and helping your business respond more effectively to markets, competitors and customers. Come talk to a Zimbra expert and learn how the leader in open source email and collaboration can simplify your email deployment with:
• Reliability: Migration tools, clustering, full backup and restore, extensive command line interface (CLI) and AJAX Admin Console give more security and span-of-control.
• Cost effective options: Web scalability, hierarchical storage management, and single attachment store make for economical deployment.
• Openness and extensibility: APIs to customize ZCS and integrate with other enterprise applications via web services; standards-based data formats and message storage mean no lock-in.
• Compatibility with existing infrastructure: Integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Active Directory and Exchange for split deployments or gradual migrations.
• On-site or hosted deployments: Zimbra has multi-tenancy, rebranding support and flexible class-of-service (CoS)- Zimbra can be run on-premises or hosted (we have hundreds of hosted email partners who can manage your deployment).
Join VMware Forum in a city near you, or join virtually!.