Today we have reached general availability of the Zimbra Collaboration Suite, with the launch of Zimbra Collaboration Suite 3.0. This release includes a number of quality improvements to support GA, but also includes some new features including three new Zimlets: Wikipedia, Search, and Amazon. See the latest on our hosted demo.
Current supported platforms:
- Fedora Core 3 and 4
- Red Hat EL4
- SuSE ES9 and 10
- Mac OS X
** CVS access for those who want to roll their own.
Recent Changes including:
- Full group calendar with sharing and delegation
- Spell Check
- Outlook Support (Network Edition)
- Rich REST API’s
- Outlook PST import tool
- MS Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 migration tools
- AJAX UI performance improvements
- Many additional features and bug fixes as discovered by our beta testers
To subscribe to new release and build announcements see our freshmeat page.